On Saturday, February 29, 2020 the Savannah Area REALTORS® (SAR) honored members of the 2019 Distinguished Sales Society and 2019 annual award winners during the association’s annual banquet at the Savannah Riverfront Marriott. The Distinguished Sales Society recognizes REALTORS® who generate $1 million or more in total sales volume during any calendar year.
“Our members are the backbone of our association, and we were pleased to recognize these high-performing REALTORS® as well as affiliate members who support the real estate industry.” said SAR CEO Steve Candler.
Special Award recipients are listed below:
- REALTOR® of the Year: Monica Cerrone of Signature Properties Savannah. The REALTOR® of the Year award recognizes achievement and contributions in REALTOR® spirit, civic activities, business accomplishments and activity on the state and national levels.
- Philip M. Heidt Purpose Award: Matt Buck of Signature Properties Savannah. The Philip M. Heidt Award Purpose award is an annual award recognizing professional and personal achievement.
- Konter Hall of Fame Award: James R. Presnell of Presnell Partners Real Estate Team, Coldwell Banker Intercoastal Realty. The Konter Hall of Fame Award honors members of the greater Savannah real estate community who have excelled throughout a minimum of twenty years of service to the local, state and national associations, the real estate industry, the community and the public.
- Affiliates of the Year: Christopher Lane and Christine McDonnell of Weiner, Shearouse, Greenberg, Weitz and Shawe, LLP were recognized as co-Affiliates of the Year.
- SAR President’s Award: Donald E. Dyches, Sr. was presented with the SAR President’s Award.
- Savannah Multi-Listing Corporation President’s Award: Shari Broome of ERA Southeast Coastal Real Estate received the Savannah Multi-Listing Corporation President’s Award.